Finance / Business Plans & Forecasts
Over the course of corporate lifetime, enterprises will need to define or amend their aspirational strategic objectives, possibly involving acquisitions/disposals or funding restructures. It is essential that a corporate finance advisor with significant experience and capabilities be available to successfully deliver on these goals.
- Financial development and project planning
- Financial investigations and due diligence
- Preparation of projections and cash flow forecasts
- Compilation of strategic business plans
- Assistance with grant applications - IDA / Enterprise Ireland / County Enterprise Boards / FAS
- Bank finance - corporate & personal restructuring